Your gift means every homeless woman and child who comes to Acres has a safe place to stay, plus the resources and support they need to rebuild their lives. Please give generously!
Here’s how you can help:
- Support the families that go through the Acres program by ordering things off the wish list
- Gift cards and monetary donations are always welcome. Contact the Donations Team to arrange a secure drop-off
- Non-Perishable Essential Donations: groceries, paper towels, Clorox wipes, toilet paper, etc. can be dropped off in the new donations box.
- Perishable Donations: please contact Lauren
- Non-Essential Donations: clothing, shoes, toys, and other gently used items
- PLEASE NOTE: we are not accepting non-essential donations at this time as we do not have the bandwidth to process these items due to COVID-19
Finding the Donation Box:
The donation box/storage bench is located to the right of the house’s brick staircase. There is a sign above it. Donations can be dropped off between 10am-5pm (Operations Team will empty the container around 1pm).
When making a donation at the donation box, please contact the Donations Team so they can be aware of the incoming donation.